Monday, July 13, 2015

Photobomb


Been baking quite a bit these days.  The goal is to bake something new/newish once every week.  I might have actually gotten a tiny side gig baking for a tea shop in town, too-  so I don't want to be rusty.  (For those of you who don't know me, I actually moved to Atlanta to be a vegan baker.  I got my first job at The Atlanta Cupcake Factory and went on to bake at Dough Bakery as well.) Up top are Vegan gluten-free Chocolate Chip cookies, and below are Vegan Macarons using Chickpea Brine instead of eggs! You can find the recipes at Floral Frosting


_________________________________________________________________________________


One of my besties, Nicole, had a Backyard Margarita Birthday Party this weekend.  She is literally one of the best people and has the happiest eyes.  Below is a quick pic she snapped of René and I, because she knows how few pics we have together. (He hates taking pictures, but loves Nicole and she knows he won't say no. Haha.) I love it. I ALSO love that she is literally texting me right now.  RIGHT. NOW.   (Skirt and shoes by Modcloth, leotard by American Apparel )


_________________________________________________________________________________


















I have a serious obsession with the rooftop of my building. Ever since we moved in, most of my friends can vouch that I don't want to go out anymore. I just want to sit on my roof and drink. Because of this, I've taken to learning how to make all of my favorite drinks in Atlanta. (And using my own loft grown herbs!)  Up top is my fave drink from H Harper Station - The Bufala Negra.  You can find the recipe here.  Below is Bua Sushi's take on a Mojito.  They use coconut rum instead of regular. (I use both bc, why not?) I also have an obsession with fancy straws.  I'm not ashamed. 
_________________________________________________________________________________



I conclude with my cat Padmé.  She wins. That is all.  

Oh! Oh and I'm about to have a new logo/page look and feel. I got the drafts this weekend and they look AWESOME.  So stinking excited.  

xo. jj

No comments:

Post a Comment